Are you an independent lawyer, looking for an office space with privacy, collegiality, and a great location?
Main Street Justice is a renovated office building that formerly functioned as a historic neighborhood grocery store. It is designed to provide a comfortable, welcoming and efficient environment for people needing legal services and attorneys serving them.
We are located at the corner of West Main Street and Broom Street, four blocks from State, County and Federal courts.
- Office 121 – $700 / 168ft² – Upper level, laminate flooring, window faces northeast. The dimensions are approximately 12×14 ft, with a 9.5 ft ceiling. Available immediately.
- Office 124 – $850 / 182ft² – Upper level, laminate flooring, window faces southwest. The dimensions are approximately 13x14ft, with a 10 ft ceiling. Available immediately.
- Office 106 – $450 / 136ft² – Lower level, laminate flooring. The dimensions are approximately 10.5×13 ft, with a 7.5 ft ceiling. Available immediately.
Included in your rent:
- Light reception in common building reception area, and shared use of kitchen and conference room.
- Wired and wireless high speed (fiber) internet
- New telephone hardware and local and long distance telephone service. We can provide a phone number if you need one (yours to take if you later leave).
- Fax (shared);
- High-speed copier-scanner (5¢/copy)